Medical Owl

Medical Owl

20 June 2010

Medical Owl





My first wheat paste graffiti project featuring a small handmade wood cut on rice paper. Cut on a small wooden jewelry box and giving to Sara for her birthday, I went around with a cup of wheat paste wired to my bike and tiny posters of "medical owl" numbered 1-23 around Gpt and Willsbrg. It was so exhilarating to do something wrong. I even posted next to the infamous"DickChicken" Also one right on Sara's/Elizabeth's steps so she might see it this AM before she knows about it. I am hoping she sees it and mentions it to me. NYC, welcome MEDICAL OWL!




Click Here For More Photos!!





2 comments:

  1. I love the owl on our steps! It makes me happy to see it everytime I go in or out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! Let me know how long he fairs. I used a super strong wheat paste technique and have been back to a few sites to check them out, but not yours yet xo

    ReplyDelete