Medical Owl

Medical Owl

20 June 2010

Evil Lab Scientist Seeks Lab Partner

Evil Laboratory Scientist in search of lab partner to assist in scientific experiments and double blind case studies.

You must look hot wearing a lab coat and adore metal tables. Please have a penchant for caustic acids and know your periodic table of the elements.

The appropriate candidate must be older (but not too much older,) refined, and familiar with chemistry. You should also enjoy long evenings in the lab, dancing, and night time scientific epiphanies.

Reply with head shot photo of you looking particularly scientific/nefarious/helpful. Also please list three of your favourite elements in a short essay format detailing which is your most favourite and why.

Thank you for your attention. Serious replies only.


Here was one reply: http://www.soundadoggymakes.com/2009/05/swf-mad-scientist-seeks-evil-older-lab.html wonderful. He looks great in a lab coat, but at age 22, I would feel like an absolute cougar ;)

1 comment:

  1. I got many replies, one of which was:
    "Well greetings fellow researcher, I understand you are in search of an associate of sorts. Specifically a scientist with flexible morals and an eye for discovery (whatever the cost may be). I feel that I might compliment you well. I am a Toxicology Scientist specializing in acute sensitization. I work in my very own radiation laboratory and I am an authorized puser of Tritiated-thymidine, and Carbon 14. My degrees are as follows: Bachelor's in Biology with an emphasis in Physiology and biochemistry, I have recently completed my master's in epidemiology (specifically viral outbreaks) and currently applying to a Ph.D. program in either pharmacology or immunology. I can provide my own lab coat however some are soiled with blood and will need to be sent out to be laundered as to provide a contamination free environment.
    As I mentioned earlier I do have a background in Chemistry, my three favorite elements are third Sodium (Na) without it our bodies could not function. it drives our nervous system and without it you could not feel, laugh, move or anything other stimulating and sensual activity. In second place, Mercury (Hg) "quick silver" has always sparked interest in me. Its properties of being the only liquid metal at room temperature and best conductivity has always made me respect it. And in first place my most favorite element is Carbon. I know its a bit cliche however the basis of all live on earth and all organic matter has earned it the top spot in my heart.

    I hope you strongly consider me as your associate. I'm sure my inquisitorial nature shall make me a great candidate for the position.
    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Respectfully,

    Kevin Ewell (when pronounced in English with a Dutch accent its "Evil")


    P.S. Picture is of me doing transfers in my radiation lab (im obviously not following standard operating procedures when it comes to proper safety attire)"

    And another was featured here: http://soundadoggymakes.blogspot.com/search?q=lab+scientist.

    ReplyDelete