Medical Owl

Medical Owl

26 June 2010

I shot falcons out to remove all your masks!


So I might leave the House/Studio/Greenpoint area for the first time in many days to find a copy center and restock supplies.





Lo and behold, the printer birthed these last evening on a whim to go BIGGER:

I'm going to recolour them. I've run out of (waterfast) scarlet ink and my special Medical Sauce. I figure I can get a bigger size as well as save my precious printer ink.


.... so I fear the public gaze and the subway even more... I will just bring Wednesday with me as a buffer, as I've been doing everyday lately. She's excellent for closeup feather studies and children love her. Since PearlPaint closed I will have to go to Utrecht, then look for a place to copy these in the U.S. area

.....

This video is completely gorgeous. I love this guy's work! Exploding falcons! Red black and white! I'm very much enamoured. Enameled... Thanks Bob for always turning me on to great music... (a talented artist too)







No comments:

Post a Comment