Medical Owl

Medical Owl

06 July 2010


Kingfisher I drew on a shirt for my father.


Today Wednesday is so hot that she won't even sing. I wet down her feathers under a cold rain of shower water and she dried in the time it takes me to fill the iced water pitcher. I'm taking her for a bike ride now to the studio, so that she can feel the wind in her feathers the way that she loves and then in return she will pose for me so that I can draw her.

The water is coming out of me in large detoxifying droplets. I can feel my molecules pulling tighter together. The city makes that happen. Ye of substance shall survive this heat and gain foresight.

I'm becoming closer to God with every thought of the bleeding dove prayer card and walk by the Episcopal church... When will they hold their blessing of the animals so that Wednesday will be allowed in to pray for a cold clean lake for us all?


I can feel it taking hold

Now i am an animal

Now i am a chemical

Once again


No comments:

Post a Comment